Host your next event or conference @ Historic Penn Center!
The Penn Center Conference Center is comprised of four restored residential facilities and a waterfront Retreat House. The Conference Center can accommodate up to 86 guests. The facilities are ideal for tour groups requiring a central location to explore the Charleston-Beaufort-Savannah historic area. Two meeting halls are available for large events.
The Conference Center features a variety of menus that include food that is indigenous to the lowcountry.
Plan a tour of the Lowcountry and explore the Gullah culture utilizing the experience & knowledge that Penn Center provides.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'll work with you to make sure your group has the best possible experience we can provide!
MEETING SPACE & FOOD SERVICE
Our food service includes a wide variety of Lowcountry favorites, including:
- Lowcountry Boil, also known as Frogmore Stew, is a delicious blend of shrimp, sausage, potatoes and corn.
- Shrimp, Grits and Gravy
- Baked, BBQ or Fried Chicken
- Shrimp Creole or Shrimp Jambalaya
- Fried Fish, BBQ Pork Ribs & Baked Ham
- Black Beans & Rice, Black Bean Soup, Okra Gumbo & Rice
- Chicken Salad, Pasta Salad, Potato Salad,
- Mac & Cheese, Red, Brown, Yellow & White Rice, Cornbread
- Bread Pudding & Peach Cobbler
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Banquet, Hors D'Oeuvres and Refreshment menus are available for groups of 20 or more.
All meals include beverages. Vegetarian meals are available. Meals are served cafeteria style.
15% Gratuity is added to final bill.